• From 1 October 2013, if a vehicle is not going to be in use in a public place, a declaration must be made to your local motor tax office in advance of the vehicle being taken off the road if you wish to avoid the requirement to pay motor tax for the period of non-use.
  • See Irish Vintage Scene piece here.

Leave a Reply